We are part of the 94% of Europeans who consider it of utmost importance to start caring about farm animal welfare. In this 94% of the population, there are our farmers, our veterinarians, our marketers and in general, our sector. With all of them and with you, we are committed to improve the conditions of the animals with a certification based on purely scientific criteria, with more than 80 measurable, quantifiable and traceable parameters, thus verifying that the animals are truly healthy, cared for and have quality in their lives.
In order to guarantee a reliable animal certification system, we are committed to each of the bases that fulfill our commitment and work for a social change in terms of welfare. Society must understand why it should choose us and which measures comply most strictly with the five freedoms defended by the World Organization for Animal Health, on which we have based the ten basic principles that are at the root of our entire project:
- Animal Welfare is a commitment that we have acquired for our animals; with conviction and our own decision.
- Our principles are based on the guidelines of the World Organization for Animal Health, the legislation in force and the advances of science.
- We believe in a world where animals are respected and work for animal welfare throughout society.
- For this reason, we are committed to ensure that none of our animals go hungry, suffer from hunger or malnutrition.
- We guarantee that they have a life free of fear and anguish.
- That they live free of physical and thermal discomfort.
- That they can manifest themselves with a natural behavior.
- We work with the commitment of «one health», preventing injuries or diseases.
- We take this commitment further, guaranteeing biosafety, quality and traceability.
- Because we are proud that, in our house, animals have even greater protection and care than in the wild.